domingo, 7 de junio de 2015

PET PRACTICE

For those of you who are working really hard these days and need more practice.

This is a good site.

Remember also englishaula, pet/ket target... All those where we have been working during this year.

An activity that can be useful is working with adjectives.

Personality Adjectives

generous, funny, kind, smart, interesting, friendly, cheerful, confident, clever, gentle, patient, sweet.


What´s your (friend) like?

My best friend is.....

My mother/father is.....

My neighbour is......

My brother/ sister/ cousin/ teacher is.....

Always using links (but, yet, and...) and if you want an extra point use more than one.

My neighbour is friendly and cheerful, she always gets up with a smile on her face.


I would recommend you to watch again the videos you can find in youtube for the different parts of the test.
















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario