jueves, 12 de abril de 2018

Unit 6

We have the unit 6 test on Tuesday, the 17th of April.

Remember studying the relative pronouns, present perfect structure and the irregular verbs.

You can practise online here

Let´s complete:

I´d like to see the place________my mum was born. She has often_____________to me about the village, but we____________had the chance to go together. My mum and I are very different. I never want to leave the city because I love it here so much. But Mum is the kind of person___________enjoys nature. We´ve___________ on a trip to the mountains,___________she loved.


 For more practise on the present perfect try here.

And for revision on the irregular verbs click.

You must also remember to show the agenda with your mark at home and your parents should check it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario