domingo, 13 de mayo de 2018

English test unit 7

Remember  we have the next test on Wednesday the 16th of May.

Let´s revise the grammar of the unit.

Don’t worry about the Geography exam today. I’m sure everything (1) _____________ (will / won’t / has) be fine. You’ve (2) _____________ (ever / studied / study) really hard, and you’re really clever, too! (3) _____________ (Did / Have / Is) you had a good breakfast? That’s very important. You (4) _____________ (’ll / will / won’t) remember things if you’re hungry or tired. I (5) _____________ (meet / ’ll meet / won’t meet) you at lunchtime and you can tell me how it went. And don’t forget – you’ve (6) _____________ (never / ever / just) failed an exam yet!


Could you answer the following email?

Hi,
What have you done today so far? I haven’t done anything. Why not come round to my house? We’ll have a picnic in the garden.
I hope it won’t rain!
Love,
Alex


You must also review the phrasal verbs we´ve learned so far and the future. Don´t forget!

Have a nice weekend.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario